What is a Medicare Supplement plan?
A Medicare Supplement insurance plan helps cover the "gaps" in coverage that are left unpaid after Original Medicare pays its portion of your health care expenses.
Actual Medicare Supplement Savings
Richard and Ingrid C Old Carrier $928/month New Carrier $210/month Savings $718/month (Annual Savings $8,616)
Did you know?? Prices for Medigap Plans are fixed by law, so you will not find a better rate with another broker or direct with the company!
Glen B, Faison, NC Old Carrier $500/month New Carrier $150/month Savings $350/month (Annual Savings $4,200)
Did you know?? No company pays claims faster or better than any other company. Medicare (CMS) dictates what is paid!!
Nettie B. Cary NC Old Carrier $175/month New Carrier $125/month Savings $50/month (Annual Savings $600)
Did you know??? You can change your medicare supplement plans at any time during the year! Don't pay more than you have too!
Jim N. Charlotte, NC Old Carrier $187/month New Carrier $122/month Savings $55/month (Annual Savings $660)
Dianne W. Raleigh, NC area New to Medicare (age 68) Plan G $98.25/month
Did you know?? Underwriting is different for each company! Work with a broker to find your best plan, we know a good broker if you need one (wink)!
Wayne B. Cary, NC Old Carrier $223/month New Carrier $135/month Savings $88/month (Annual Savings $1,056)
Glen B. Cary, NC Old Carrier $147/month New Carrier $95/month Savings $40/month (Annual Savings $480)
- Is Medicare Supplement Plan F the Best Plan?
- What is a Medicare Supplement plan?
- Can you help me compare basic Medicare to Medigap coverage?
- What should I consider when purchasing a Medicare Supplement Insurance Policy?
- Why should someone buy Medicare Supplement Insurance?
- Does it cost me anything to work with My Medigap Consultant?
- Can I keep my current doctor?
- Do I need more than one Medicare Supplement policy?